Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, August 19, 2012

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE SUNDAY :: TOY ELEPHANT


One of the new releases today at DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY is an image I drew, called 

'ELLIE THE ELEPHANT'

Here is my card using the image:


 I coloured the image using alcohol markers:

 I used the following to construct my card:
  • pink cardstock
  • floral DP
  • check DO
  • white die cut
  • pink ric-rac
  • pink satin ribbon
  • pink button
  • pink gems
This is not the only new release today ...
Click HERE  to see fabulous cards made by the DT using the new images

9 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous....love the cute image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Ellie Jen and such a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pink card. Cuet image. Thanks for joining PDE Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable elephant! Love it! Thanks for playing with us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cutest baby card ever, thanks for playing with us at SAS4Kids, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  6. I spotted your card on the joyful stamper challenge blog and popped over to take a b etter look. It is so cute and colourful. My gran daughter would love it.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet cute creation great take on the Animal chall theme.

    Thanks for sharing with us at AGOAC this time.

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable elephant, such a sweet card! Thank you so much for joining us @ SAS4Kids for our "Anything Goes" Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet baby card! Just lovely! So glad you joined our Whimsy Inspirations Challenge! Hugs, Shannah xox

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!