Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Monday, August 27, 2012

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY : NEW RELEASES


Digistamps 4 Joy now stocks the long-forgotten Janel rubber stamps.  The one featured on my card is called

ROSE TRIO

As I prefer to keep my cards using flower images very clean and simple, to showcase the image itself, this is a CAS card.


The image is coloured using alcohol markers and a white gel pen.


Other supplies used in the making of the card:
  • die cut
  • 2 brads
  • satin ribbon
Jen Leeflang
Durban
South Africa

11 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful Jen.
    Congrats on your Top 3 spot over at Eureka Stamps for their Challenge No.2
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty Jen. Beautiful colouring!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning, beautiful card! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM this week! Good luck and don't forget to leave a comment for another entry for a chance at our second prize!
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful!! Thanks for playing along with us at Eureka Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love your CAS design. I saw your card on MIM and had to drop by for a closer look.

    Stop by my blog to check out my {Belated} Birthday Blog Candy!

    --Cheryl--

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful image and coloring. Love the CAS design of this beauty. Thank you for playing with us this week over at Eureka Stamps. Sara Paschal Eureka Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps! We hope you come back and play with us again soon!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jenn - This is beautiful! Your coloring is gorgeous! Love the die you used to cut the image. Its very elegant. So is the layout! Great job! Thanks for sharing with us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ this week.
    Blessings,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the depth of color you achieved, especially on those leaves! Your card is stunning! Thanks so much for joining us this week at SSiC!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really pretty, beautifully colooured
    thanks very much
    mandi
    Less is Moore

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you colored the rose! Thanks for playing along with us at Eureka Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!