Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, August 28, 2012

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY SPONSORS THROUGH THE CRAFTROOM DOOR CHALLENGE



DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY 
SPONSORS 
'THROUGH THE CRAFTROOM DOOR' CHALLENGE #33!!!

Through the Craftroom Door

and the theme is DIVA / ANYTHING GOES

Here is my inspiration card for you:

 The image I have used is "Vintage Debutante" available in the Digistamps 4 Joy store HERE

I coloured the image using alcohol markers and a white gel pen, and added some glitter for the bling factor.


Other supplies from my stash to make this card are
pink CS mat
shiny bling gem
shiny bling ribbon and bow
shiny organza ribbon as the rosette behind a spray of flowers
punched pink border with sewn on pearl beads
shiny silver stick on strip
uber bling oval gem
 

Just by entering this challenge, you have a chance of winning prizes from :

Our fantasitc Monthly  sponsor is by Ippity by AJ Designs. The monthly winner we will be a random drawing from all the creations entered for the month of August. 


$14.50 Gift Certificate

We have two fabulous sponsors for this week! 


3 Digi's

Digistamps4Joy


3 Digi's


 

Happy Creating!!

No more than 2 projects allowed for each challenge per person.

Use the Inlinz system for entries.

Winners will be chosen by Random. org

 

Link up your entries here


And finally before I go, I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

DIGI DOODLE SHOP’S BEST, #122, ‘USE PEARLS’


luv'n huggz

Jen Leeflang

DURBAN

SOUTH AFRICA



7 comments:

  1. Wow. This is stunning, Jen. I love the fan with the roses, and all the other bling. Gorgeous creation, g/f.
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jen. Love the image and colours. Thanks for joining this weeks Digi Doodle Shop Challenge.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty, love the coloring and the roses. Thanks for joining us at Come and Get It this week with two great cards.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful card I saw it on MIM and hopped over for a closer look im also loving the bling its gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning card jan...beautifully coloured and i love the glitzy embellishments
    thanks for joining us at the digi doodle shop and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Jan. Love the image and the colours you have used. The flowers look fantastic on the fan. Thanks for sharing your lovely talents with us this week at Come and Get It. Regards Meighan

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!
    My entries are: #159, #162, #212 and #214.
    I would love to have you visit my blog!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!