Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, August 19, 2012

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE SUNDAY :: SLEEPING ANGEL BEAR


One of the new releases today at DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY is an image called
Here is my card using the image:



 I coloured the image using alcohol markers and a white gel pen:

 I added pale blue glitter glue to the wings, and star gems for some dimension.

The embellishments are a yellow satin ribbon and a luxurious bow, and a button I attached by sewing on two pearl beads.

This is not the only new release today ...
Click HERE to see the fabulous cards made by the DT using the new images

5 comments:

  1. Such an adorable card, gorgeous image,
    Thanks for joining in with us at Pink Gem,
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for shareing with us Jen over at Dilly Beans. This is a very Bold colored card. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW! Bright, shiny and beautiful! Perfect for any child. Thanks for joining us at Send a Smile 4 kids this week for the Anythig goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another super cute card any child would love! Thanks for playing at SAS4Kids and good luck in the drawings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just too cute. Love the design with the sleeping bear on the moon and love the sparkle, gorgeous bow and sparkly button too. Thanks for playing at Dutch Dare Card Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back thursday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!