Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Thursday, August 23, 2012

A BUGABOO OLDIE BUT GOODIE

Isn't it strange how we always seem to use the newest product / stamp that we own and that the older ones remain forgotten, no matter how good they are?

I know I am like that but recently when I was given this fabulous DP, I dived into the 'archives' to haul out this great digi, "Gus - Golf" from Bugaboo Stamps to use with the DP.

And here is the end result:

I printed the image onto dark beige/grey textured DP and coloured it using alcohol markers and a white gel pen.  Glossy Accents were added to the spectacles.

Some of my Bugaboo DTeamies have also created some projects with "Oldie but Goodies" today and you can pop over to the Catch the Bug blog to see them by clicking HERE.

Thanks for letting me share this project with you - I love how this card has turned out - now to find someone I know who plays golf so that I can give it to him...LOL!

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:
 

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

7 comments:

  1. Great card! Love the image and the sentiment!!! thanks for playing along at Created With Love Challenges
    DawnD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jen. Fab card. Love that image and great colours. Fab sentiment too. Thanks for sharing at Created with love.
    Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen of course your coloring is fab! Great guy card.. Thanks for joining us at Created with Love Challenges.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Jen! Love the card and of course your coloring is perfect! I like the paper, too and I can see why you immediately thought of old Gus! Thanks for playing with us this week at Jackson's Digital Epressions!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  5. A brilliant card, fabulous colouring, love it...thanks for joining us at Divas!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!