Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Monday, October 1, 2012

CDAC PROGRESSIVE FREEBIE CHALLENGE #21 - IMAGE BY DOODLE PANTRY

The next round of the CDAC Progressive Freebie Challenge has just begun, and this is my card :


I coloured the piggy using alcohol markers and a white gel pen for some highlights.  Here is a better look at the image:


We were invited to sent in pics of our cards beforehand, for a chance to be "STARS.  I did, and my card was chosen ..... 
I won this badge for my blog -


Click HERE to link to the challenge ... come over and join us - it's great fun!

I woyld like to add this card to the following challenges:




luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban
South Africa


7 comments:

  1. Your card is super cute. it made me say awww.
    thanks for sharing
    and congrats on your win

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable piggy!
    Thanks for joining us at PDE Challenges
    <3 Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh he's adorable! Thanks for playing with us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card and the attention you gave to even the smallest details

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Jen, This little piggy came out really cute! I love the background paper and the square gems.

    Hugs
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card and adorable piggy, love how you added the mud on his nose!

    Thanks for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges:)

    Elaine
    PDEC DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore your pig!! Super cute!! Thanks for joining us over at CI Paints!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!