Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, October 28, 2012

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY NEW RELEASE :: 28 OCTOBER :: MR SNOWMAN



There is another fabulous mixed bag of new releases at 
 DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY today – and the image I’d like to introduce to you is called is one that I drew for the store, called 'MR SNOWMAN'

Here is the image on tag on a card:



I used alcohol markers(Copic, Spectrum Noir and Letraset Pantone) to colour the image and then a white gel pen to highlight.  Here’s a closer look:


Other items from my stash to make up this card are:

white CS card case
dark blue textured CS background
offcut of snowflake print DP
three white diecut snowflakes
chippie sentiment embellie attached to card with a brad
offcut of ribbon on tag

This is not the only new release.  Click HERE  to check out the others, and some fabulous samples from the ladies of the Design Team.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:
 

INSPIRE ME FRIDAYS, #82, ‘ANYTHING GOES’

luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

11 comments:

  1. Oh, he is gorgeous, Jen! You are such a talented lady! Your gel pen work is great.....I think I'm going to dub you "Jen the gel pen lady" Hehe! ;0) Have a fabulous Sunday!
    ((HUGS))
    Cheryl First
    aka Cafexpressions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card. I am loving this snowman and your beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Thank you for playing along with us this week at Brown Sugar in the "Anything Goes" challenge! We hope you decide to play along with us again!! Good luck!
    Alice B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely card, Jen, and such fab colouring!
    Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute snowman--love him on the tag! Love the tag on the card! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very impressed with your snowman image! Thanks for joining in with 52 CCT this week

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute...thanks for joining Brown Sugar!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love this! Your snowman is fabulous--and all those snowflakes are gorgeous!!! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Jen, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love love love that snowman :o) Your card is very beautifully made. Thanks so much for joining us at 52CCT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fab snowman card Jen, beautifully coloured too!
    Thanks so much for sharing your lovely card with us at 52 {C}CT! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!