Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, October 13, 2012

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY : NEW RELEASE : “TALK ABOUT FAST FOOD! “



The image featured on this card is called “TALK ABOUT FAST FOOD” and here is my card with the image coloured using my alcohol markers, a white gel pen:


 Here is a better look at the image :


To construct my card I used the following supplies:
white CS base card
khaki  CS  mat
black CS mat 
camo print DP
button
twine 
The sentiment in the bubble is my own (generated in MS Word)


luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

8 comments:

  1. A fun masculine card ..awesome . Love the image and your original sentiment ..Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun masculine card, thanks for sharing with us at Willow Sketchie Challenge this week.

    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! That's the first cooked bird I've seen entered in our challenge! Love your fun card!

    Thanks for joining the Creative Card Crew Challenge!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jen...what a fantastic card...
    Thanks for playing with Willow Sketchie Challenge!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, too funny! Love the image and coloring, the sentiment, and the great camouflage paper. :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great guy card. Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew.

    Hugs
    Elle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi hun! Your card is too cute! Thanks for sharing it with us at Deep Ocean for our Anything goes challenge :)

    Hugs, Franz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card! Thanks for joining our Bird challenge over at Creative Card Crew! Ani

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!