Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, October 30, 2012

WINNERS OF THROUGH THE CRAFT ROOM DOOR BLOG HOP PRIZES:

Thanks so much to everyone that hopped along - I am sure you enjoyed the hop, I know I did!

A special thanks to everyone that left all those wonderful comments on my post - I love you all, and wish that every one of you could be a winner!  

Welcome to all my new followers, I hope you continue to follow me and that my creations will be an inspiration to you all.
And so, here are the winners:
Through The Craft Room Challenge Blog
Prize 1 year subscription to TTCRD Online Magazine
Winner: Bernie Cuttino
Contact Colleen Holmes:  sweater32@aol.com

A Cards Delight 

Prize: $20.00 Gift Certificate Oozak.com -

 winner: DonnaIndiana Inking
Contact Colleen Holmes:  sweater32@aol.com



Sandi's Samples 

Prize
Winners: Edwina and Lady Bug Stampers
Contact Sandi Huggett:  sandihug@gmail.com

It's My Creative World 

Prize: 5 digi's from Sandi Samples
Winner: Sharon Craft with Sharon
Contact Jo Ham:   Jham540@yahoo.com

Scrappy Dues

Prize $20.00 Gift Certificate to Saturated Canary

Winner: Trina  Trina Made This
Contact Darlene Lyons:  darlenelyons15@gmail.com

Anne's Cards 4 U 

Prize Gift Certificate $10.00 to Mo's Digital Pencil

Winner: Dawn 
LilyPinkScraps
Contact: Anne Fenton:  annefenton60@gmail.com


THE WINNER OF THE PRIZE ON MY BLOG:
Prize 3 digital images from  Digistamps 4 Joy

Winner: Sandra The Creative Express Stops Here
Contact me


9 Hawks and a Butterfly 

Prize $20 gift certificate to Oozak.com

Winner Chris My Inspirational Journey
Contact Penny Mull:  pengar70@cox.net

For the Love of Card Making 

Prize: $20 gift certificate to QKR Stampede

Winner Carla Carla's Stamping Spot

Contact Deonna Bemish:  
deonnabemish@gmail.com

Three "R" Girls Scrap 

Prize:  $15.00 Gift Certificate to Oozak.com

Winner:Sheree Vancouver Island Craft Junkie

Contact Roxanne Suits: 
sts95@att.net



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!