Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Thursday, October 11, 2012

ORDINATION CARD FOR A PRIEST

I received a special order for an ordination card for a priest today, and was asked to use the colour blue.  Here is the finished card:

The two images featured on my card are both from the DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY store :
CHAPEL WINDOW (one of my own drawings for the store), and
and I merged them to make one image.  They are coloured using alcohol markers and a white gel pen:
The remainder of the card is made up of offcuts, and the only embellishments are the square gems.  The sentiment is my own, and computer generated.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban
South Africa




5 comments:

  1. What a beauty, Jen! The priest should love this! Great merged image, coloring and design! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, love the image and colours... just perfect for an ordination card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week and good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card, perfect for the occasion...thanks for joining us at Divas!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi hun! Your card is too cute! Thanks for sharing it with us at Deep Ocean for our Anything goes challenge :)

    Hugs, Franz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your gorgeous creation....thanks for joining the Divas!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!