Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, October 14, 2012

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY : NEW RELEASE : "WINSTON"



The image featured on this bookmark is called “Winston” and here is my project with the image coloured using my alcohol markers, a white gel pen:



Here is a better look at the image :



To construct my card I used the following supplies:
khaki CS
black CS
eyelet
tassel - I have forgotten how long I have had this tassel in my stash - but it is certainly more than 6 years!


luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

11 comments:

  1. Great image and quote, fab bookmark.
    Thanks for linking up with MIM this week.
    Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
    Hugs, Sandy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bg. Image is great. Thanks for joining us at Speedy Fox & Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on the colors choices. Thanks for joining us at Speedy Fox & Friends for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome bookmark! Thanks so much for joining us over at Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello sweetie -
    I'm here with a different hat on tonight!! LOL..

    Love love love this image so very much I now have it living with me too! Smiles.

    Fantastic creation!


    Thank you so much for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty for our Anything But A Card Challenge.

    Hugs,
    Krafty Karen - DT.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job matching the colors. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool bookmark, Jen! It is a great likeness! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice creation! perfect coloration! bravo! thanks for playing with PPC.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great bookmark. Thanks for playing along at CRAFT challenge. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is great and your coloring is AMAZING!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Speedy Fox and Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great quotation and it works really well on a bookmark.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!