Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, October 21, 2012

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY NEW RELEASE :: 21 OCTOBER :: POCKET LOVE

Today’s new releases at DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY are a real mixed bag again – and the image I’d like to introduce to you is called

Here is the image on a card:

Alcohol markers are the colouring medium, and I used a white gel pen for some of the highlights.

 

Did you notice the Glossy Accents on the hearts?  
Here’s a closer look:



Other items from my stash to make up this card are:

white CS card base
vintage print DP
red CS mat
border diecut with threaded satin ribbon
metal pin
stick on sentiment

This is not the only new release.  Click HERE  to check out the others, and some fabulous samples from the ladies of the Design Team.

I’d like to add this card to the following challenges:
 

luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

4 comments:

  1. Aw, love your card--it is too sweet--love the image, the papers, & embellies! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that cute image. The ribbon slot is wonderful.

    Thanks for sharing with us this week at QKR. Hope to see you again next week as well. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What extreme cuteness!!
    Thanks for playing along at QKR Stampede!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Project, Thank you for entering the Cards Galore Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!