Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, October 16, 2012

BUGABOO STAMPS' NEW RELEASE TUESDAY

Today's new Bugaboo Stamps new releases are perfectly precious!  ... 
a collection of WINTER PENGUINS ... just right for those Christmas cards that you want to have finished BEFORE the Christmas posting deadline this year ... LOL!

Here is my card with one of them:


Now isn't that fun?!  I coloured the image to match my new DP I bought at Merle's store last week.  Click HERE  to see the great range she has.  If you are ever in Durban, a visit to Merle's beautifully laid out store just has to be on your itinerary!

Here is a closer look at the image that I coloured using alcohol markers and a white gel pen:

As the DP had some Stickles on it, I decided to use the same on the scarf and hat.

These are the items from my stash that I used to create my card:
white CS base card
red CS card mats
three die cut snow flask (two are cut from offcuts of very VERY shiny silver metallic CS)

Click HERE to link to the Catch the Bug blog to see the other creations using this great image.
CLick HERE to link to where you can find the images in the store.

I would like to add my card to the following challenges:

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

12 comments:

  1. The cutest of cute images.What FABulous colours too.
    Thank you soooo much for joining us this week at CSAYL.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww it's super, bright and cheery and full of christmas sparkle. Thank you for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu this week.

    Andria - Eclectic Ellapu DT (purples)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh, Jen, he is one of the cutest penguins I have ever seen--of course that is due to your coloring of him! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card with a super image - I love penguins on Christmas cards and this one is so cute - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 94 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great card! I love that penguin's scarf - I want one! lol!

    Thanks for joining us again in our first challenge at Eclectic Ellapu!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a Wonderful Entry. You have a lot of talent. Thank you for stopping by and Please come back next week.
    Hugs
    Tammy Ortiz
    Founder of
    Tammy Scrapin Corner

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great fun card thank you for joining us at cmc this week

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful coloring! It really does match so well with the dp's. Love that the snowmen look to be cheering him on as he's heading down the slope. Super cute Christmas card!

    Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
    Happy Crafting...
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner. DT Member Shannon83k

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun, fun. Fabulous card the image is simply gorgeous. Thanks for joining in on the fun on our first challenge over Eclectic. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs
    Berni,DT
    eclecticellapu.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable card!! Such cute papers and image and I love the extra sparkle. Thanks for joining us at CMC.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hello, you card is to cute and sweet, thanks to play with us at CSAYL, hope to see you next week.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!