Welcome to the
THROUGH THE CRAFT ROOM DOOR
HOLIDAY ISSUE BLOG HOP
The reason for this Blog Hop is to let you know that the Holiday Issue of the Through the Craft Room Door Magazine has just been published! … and what a fabulously inspiring issue it is ! Besides giving you lots of inspiration for your holiday projects, there are FREEBIES for you too!
You have arrived at my blog … I am Jen Leeflang, from Durban, on the sunny east coast of South Africa:
I hope you have enjoyed visiting my fellow Design Team member’s blogs so far, and I am sure that you will love what I have to share with you!
If you landed on my page first, then just carry on down the list, and from the top again till you are back at my blog OR start at the beginning, and work your way through to the final stop. The hop order is indicated below, and each stop will give you a link to the next blog on the hop, so you will not ‘get lost’!
1. TTCRD Challenge Blog (http://www.craftdoormagazine.com/)
2. Sandi Huggett (http://sandisamples.blogspot.com/)
3. Jo Ham (http://itsmycreativeworld.blogspot.com/)
4. Roxann Suits (http://roxandroscrap.blogspot.com/)
5. Anne Fenton (http://annescards4u.blogspot.com/)
6. Darlene Lyons (http://scrappyduesbydarlene.blogspot.com/)
7. Penny Mull (http://9hawksandadragonfly.blogspot.com/)
8. Jen Leeflang (http://jencraftsa.blogspot.com/) YOU ARE HERE
9. Deonna Bemish (http://ilovetomakecards.blogspot.com/)
10.Danielle Linton (http://dani2519.wordpress.com)
11. Colleen Holmes (http://cardsdelight.blogspot.com/)
I would like to showcase an image from the Digistamps 4 Joy store, called ‘Leggy Lilly’, an image that I drew for the store.
One lucky commenter (randomly drawn) will win a prize of three images of choice from the store. You need to become a follower of my blog (and I would love it if you do!), and you must leave a comment to be included in my lucky draw.
So that IS easy isn’t it!!
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Your next stop will be the talented Deonna’s blog.
I will personally contact the winner of my prize soon after the end of the blog hop.
Enjoy your hopping!