Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, October 10, 2012

'YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED' - CHALLENGE #52 AT DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY



This fortnight we are challenging you to create a tag in our challenge

“You’ve been tagged!”
Create a TAG or incorporate a TAG on your papercraft project.  It can be for any occasion, can be quirky, fun, serious or punny but there must be a TAG there somewhere!
Here is my tag to inspire you:
The image featured is "Peekaboo Baby", an image that I drew for the digistamps 4 joy store, and available HERE

I paperpieced the blanket and shaded it using alcohol markers and a white gel pen.  The rest of the image is coloured using alcohol markers too.


To construct my tag I used the following:
offcuts of various shades of turquoise CS 
offcut of DP
(yay - my scraps box is now a little lighter)

yellow satin ribbon bow
wooden bird button
 eyelet


Are you ready to create something fabulous?
By entering you could win one of these prizes:
DT'S CHOICE : $10 gift voucher from the store and a badge for your blog
RANDOM WINNER : 3 images of your choice from the store and a badge for your blog
and
2 runners up will win badges for their blogs
We have introduced an extra prize ....
... the chance to feature as a Guest Designer and earn a badge to add to your blog.


You will find the challenge entry linky HERE.
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN

8 comments:

  1. Jen, I am so glad to see your baby image again! Love it! Love the way you paper-pieced the blanket and shaded it. Love the coloring on the baby and the pretty colors you chose. Thank you for sharing this with us at Lady Anne's! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Jen! You did a fantastic job with the shading!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jen, what an adorable card you have made, I love the image and your colouring is amazing as always, thank you so much for sharing it with us at Lady Anne's...
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful tag! Thanks for playing in our 'Tags' Challenge #54!
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen,

    This is so cute! I love your coloring and all of your added touches. Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
    Hugs
    Pattie ♥
    Artist
    at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card, thanks for joining us at Lady Anne's

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely baby tag, great colors you've used! =)
    Thanks for joining us at Lady Anne's challenges!
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your tag and image are gorgeous! I love how you added shading to the paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!