Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, October 7, 2012

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE :: 'OUCH'



The best part of my Sunday is to introduce you to some of the new releases at Digistamps 4 Joy.

The image featured on this card is called “OUCH” and here is my card with the image coloured using my alcohol markers, a white gel pen:



Here is a better look at the image :


 To construct my card I used the following supplies:

white card base
red CS card mat
blue CS card mat
offcut strips of red CS
stick on "Thinking of you" sentiment
layer flower
red heart gem


luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

12 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous....fabulous image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talk about beautiful work girl your coloring is fabulous! I'm so pleased to see you!! Thanks for sharing your creation and joining us at

    Stamping Dragon Designs.

    Angela Bonanno (DT Member)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, poor puppy--he has boo-boos. :^(
    But he seems happy enough! ;^)
    Love the coloring, the color combo and papers and the cool flower. :^)
    Hugs, Penny
    P.S. Take note of the fact that I used three different faces on this comment. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jen, this is so cute! Love the image and your card design is fabulous.
    Thanks for joining our Spots and Stripes challenge.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Southern Girls DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card, Great to see you at Totally Gorjuss this week, For our Anything Goes challenge!!

    hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen Your card is so cute-even dots on the flowers! Good Luck on your entry at Southern Girls Challenge!
    Carolyn, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh gosh this is just such a super card love the image and the detail is just brilliant,bless you for playing at anything goes,this week hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card... perfect image and colouring!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Anything Goes... hope to see you again soon!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute wee card, love the image.

    thanks for joining us at Stamping with the dragon challenge.

    Jo.x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable card! I love the image! Thanks for playing along w/ us at SGC!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. really gorjuss, thank you for joining us at Craftymess challenge blog

    Hugs
    Judie xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very sweet, it would make anyone smile!
    Thanks for joining us at Stamping Dragon Designs for the Stamping with the Dragon Weekly Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!