Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, October 21, 2012

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY NEW RELEASE :: 21 OCTOBER :: ILLEGAL PARKIING ZONE


Today’s new releases at DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY are a real mixed bag again – and the image I’d like to introduce to you is  called

Here is the image on a card:



Alcohol markers are the colouring medium, and I used a white gel pen for some of the highlights.

Here’s a closer look at the fun image that I think would be perfect for a Christmas card for a child (of any age!):


Other items from my stash to make up this card are:

white CS card base
red CS mat
Christmas themed DP
white satin ribbon and bow
punched snowflakes

This is not the only new release.  Click HERE  to check out the others, and some fabulous samples from the ladies of the Design Team.

I’d like to add this card to the following challenges:
 

FASHIONISTA, #8, ‘ANYTHING GOES’


luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

13 comments:

  1. Oh, what a funny image! Love the coloring, the bright colors you used, and the fab paper! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun little image ... beautiful coloring too ... so glad you joined our Creature Feature at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh, what a fun and FUNNY holiday stamp, and a terrifically cool christmas card! thanks for joining in our "holiday creature feature" at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great fun card Jen and such a lovely image beautifully coloured too :-)

    Thanks for joining us over at Fussy and Fancy for our "anything goes" challenge - good luck!

    xx Sazzle xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A brilliant card!

    Thank you for sharing at Sparkles Christmas Challenges this time
    Good luck in the draw

    Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, and I love the huge bow.
    Annette - Netty's Cards
    Proud to design for ABC Christmas Challenge.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic Christmas Card.

    Thanks for sharing with us this week at QKR. Hope to see you again next week as well. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Jen! Really LOVE the image, and your coloring!!! Thank you for joining our QKR Challenge this week.
    Ruza ~ QKR DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Annother Stunning card, from you, really great image.
    Thank you for joining us at Fashionista Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card! I'm glad you added "of any age" to "child"... I'd love to receive this card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your wonderful card and also the fab image:)
    Thankyou for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Challenges
    Huggs
    Lynn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ha Ha, this image is brilliant, really made me chuckle this morning so thanks for that!! Coloured beautifully.

    Thanks for joining us this month at Sparkles Christmas and good luck in the draw.

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another stunning design!! Love the papers and pretty silk ribbon! :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge!! - *Vicki* - DT member

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!