Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, October 23, 2012

A CUTE NEW RELEASE FROM BUGABOO STAMPS

It’s Tuesday so  you know what that means ....
 Bugaboo Stamps has some new images that you are going to love!     Well today I'd like to show you my card with one of the images in the latest Collection  Hang in there!  This is  "Hang In There Duck":


I thought it would be perfect for a New Baby card, somewhat quirky, so I chose some quirky colours.  It's coloured using alcohol markers and a white gel pen, and the head of the pin is covered in crystal glitter glue:


The image was printed onto pink/white polka dot DP and fussy cut.  I attached it to the pink/white polka dot die cut circle with flat pearls and the body is popped up on foam squares.  A green die cut circle and a scalloped yellow die cut circle layered behind the image give the card some dimension.

To construct my card, I used the following from my stash :
white CS card base
pale yellow textured CS for the background
twine
flower buttons
pink satin ribbon and bow

Please note Bugaboo makes every attempt to have our newest freebie as well as the set up by 7am however sometimes life gets in the way so please check back later if the new freebie has not been posted! 

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:
 
HIDING IN MY CRAFT ROOM, #68, ‘DIE CUTS’

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban
South Africa

12 comments:

  1. I LOVE this new image from Bugaboo.. It is just ADORABLE!!! I love how you colored it. GREAT card.. Those flower buttons are fantastic!! Thanks for playing along with us at One Stitch At A Time. Good luck. I hope to see you again next week!!!

    - Susan, DT @ OSAAT

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL card love all the detail in the card ..Thank you for playing along at Card Mania Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card - love how you've done the safety-pin!

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great card, I love your fun image and fab buttons.
    Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, Jen, this is such a fun baby card--love the wonderful colors, that crazy-cute image, the gloss, design, papers, embossing, die cuts, and embellies! :^) (Lots to love!)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute little image! Fun little card too! Thanks for playing in the Use An Animal Challenge at The Crafty Pad this week!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute, love it. Thanks for sharing it with us at Critter Sketch and good luck. Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely quirky and adorable!! Love the colors and a perfect baby card!

    Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
    Happy Crafting...
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! I love the cute image, fun design and colour combo. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww such a cute image . I love the colours and the way you have added those buttons looks fabulous.

    thank you for taking part in the Card Mania Challenge

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  11. Supercute image, and I love your coloring.

    Thank you for entering our challenge over at OSAAT
    Good luck in the draw! – Hope to see you again next week!

    Hugs
    Eva`s Scraproom
    DT Member at OSAAT Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just darling, Jen!! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Eureka Stamps!! Please Come back and play with us again really soon!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!