Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, October 3, 2012

NEW!!! CDAC DIGITAL DRAWING COMPETITION

We are still waiting on the results of the DIGITAL DRAWING CHALLENGE over at CDAC - hopefully today.

In the meantime there is a new challenge theme posted for drawings, and it's

BOO 2 YOU (Halloween or Scary inspired)

and here is my first entry :


I think this is a wonderfully versatile image as it could be used on its own, or with some Halloween images like bats and spiders layered on top to make it a scary  image.  But just imagine it with some birds in the trees, or a lady with an umbrella walking in the rain, layered on top - then it won't be scary at all!.  Although it's primarily a silhouette, there are enough open spaces on the tree and fence that are big enough to introduce some colour, to add to the theme of the project.

I will have to put my thinking cap on for my other two entries ... this is a difficult theme for me!

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban
South Africa

2 comments:

  1. stunning drawing and scenery Jen.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, Jen, you are so talented! Love this drawing--and you're right about its versatility! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!