Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A CARD FOR THE 'THROUGH THE CRAFT ROOM DOOR' BLOG HOP

So as not to confuse comments coming for the blog hop and those commenting on this card that I have added to challenges, I have created a SEPARATE post for challenges.

This card was created for the THROUGH THE CRAFTROOM DOOR Blog Hop, and if you are here for the blog hop, or wish to join in the fun and some awesome prizes to win ... click HERE.


The image showcased on my card is called Leggy Lilly available from the DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY store.
 I coloured the image using alcohol markers and a white gel pen.  Here is a closer look:



The image was cut out using a punched border, and two different corner punches.
I added the following items from my stash to make this card:
white CS card base
black CS card mats
two colours of half-circle die cuts (scalloped)
flat pearls
sprays of flowers

(All the sequins and beads were sewn on using invisible  thread)

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:

HIDING IN MY CRAFT ROOM, #68, ‘DIE CUTS’

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban
South Africa




10 comments:

  1. Love the colors, flowers, edge punch well everything. Great card!! Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, I do so love your darling image and the beautiful coloring! Love your design, colors, paper, and die cuts, too! Thank you for sharing this with us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge. Hope to see you again next week! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! So much detail in a darling card! The border and corner punches look great against the black! Vibrantly colored, too! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful colored image Jen, love the card design as well. Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday for another linky party.

    Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!


    ReplyDelete
  5. Leggy Lilli is still one of my favorite images. She's so much fun to color...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and the image is gorgeous! Thank you for sharing at One Stitch at a Time and good luck with the challenge. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute image and coloured beautifully.
    Thank's for joining us at Stamptacular Sundays this week, hope you play next week too.
    Hugs
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card, love the border you used on such a great image!! Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for playing with us at One Stitch at a Time Use a Digi challenge.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this is so fun! Love the bright colors. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!