Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, October 28, 2012

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY NEW RELEASE :: 28 OCTOBER :: FARMYARD SCENE



There is another fabulous mixed bag of new releases at  
DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY today – and the image I’d like to introduce to you is called is one  called 'FARMYARD SCENE'

Here is the image on a WINDOW card:



I used alcohol markers(Copic, Spectrum Noir and Letraset Pantone) to colour the image and then a white gel pen to highlight.  "Boy in Dungarees"is the image on the front of the card.  I drew and cut out a frame that I coloured to give a woodgrain look.  A piece of acetate was added for the windowpane.  The sentiment is my own.  
Here’s a closer look:


The featured image, 'FARMYARD SCENE'  was also coloured using alcohol markers, cut out added to a red CS mat. That was then stuck on the inside of the card, directly behind the window.



 This is not the only new release.  Click HERE  to check out the others, and some fabulous samples from the ladies of the Design Team.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:
 

ALLSORTS CHALLENGE, #178, ‘IN STITCHES’ (there is faux stitching on the boy’s dungarees)
DELIGHTFUL CHALLENGES, ‘DELIGHTFUL STITCHING’ (there is faux stitching on the boy’s dungarees)

luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

8 comments:

  1. What a fabulous scene. Love your sentiment too. Just perfect for our challenge over at Crafty Catz. Thanks for joining us. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful work of art--beautiful scene, love the "frame", darling image, and fab coloring! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great piece of work Jen, so effective with the window.

    Thanks so much for joining in with my 'In Stitches' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great card love the lo thanks also for sharing it with us at CRAFTY CATZ hugs sassyx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great creation, love the colours!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic card! love the window layout! Thanks for joining us at CraftyCatz! Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card.

    Thanks for sharing with us this week at Delightful Challenges. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous fun card Jen. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts for our In Stitches challenge x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!