Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, October 14, 2012

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY : NEW RELEASE "TURBAN TRISH"




The image featured on this card- one I drew myself for the store - is called “TURBAN TRISH” and here is my card with the image coloured using my alcohol markers, a white gel pen:



Here is a better look at the image :
 


To construct my card I used the following supplies:

white CS card base
black CS card mats
black lace print DP
white oval die cut
black oval die cut
sequins and beads sewn onto the black oval
flocked organza ribbon

Here is a better view of the spray of flowers:

 

luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

9 comments:

  1. HI Jen

    Gorgeous card, your image is terrific.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. do like the flowers, thank you for joining us at craftymess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous card, I love your image and fab embellishments.
    Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWZA Jen ... this image is AWESOME and your card design is SO YOU ... FABULOUS!! LOVE the coloring and use of sequins!! Thanks so much for joining our "TIC-TAC-TOE" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
    Darlene
    Shelly's Images DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card and great colouring.
    Thank you for joining us at Shelly's Images.
    Please come back and join us again real soon.
    Hugs, Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  6. This such an awesome card, love all the details on your card. Thanks for playing with us at Shelly's Images!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love this drawing, Jen! She is gorgeous and so is this card! Love the coloring, colors, paper, design, and fab embellies! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowwww! I love your card! magnificient! thanks for playing with SGC.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely entry, thank you for playin with us at craftymess challenge blog

    hugs
    Judie xx
    www.crafty-emblies.org

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!