Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Monday, October 29, 2012

ANYTHING! but a Card on a Monday at Bugaboo Stamps

I am so sorry that this post is a little late but I have had my computer switched off and unplugged due to the ongoing and severe electrical storms this afternoon.  I can still hear the thunder in the distance and every so often a flash of lightning, so I cam doing to make this a very very quick post!

On a Monday at Bugaboo Stamps 'Catch the Bug' blog we get to show you how wonderful Bugaboo images are on everything, not only on cards.

I used "Kitchen Jar" on my recipe card - I am sharing with you my Christmas Fruit Mincemeat recipe:


usually I colour the jar so that it is transparent, but for this I used traditional Christmas colours, from my collection of Spectrum Noir markers.  Here is a closer look at the image:
 Click HERE to link to the Catch the Bug log where you can see another awesome project, other than a card, made with a Bugaboo image.

ps : It's not too late to make yours now, I only make it in the first week of November and then make my Christmas mine pies (and a tart) in the third week of December.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add this to the following challenges: 




7 comments:

  1. Fabulous recipe card Jen! Thanks for sharing with us over at the crafty pad this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, love this use of that image! Very clever! And it was so nice of you to share your recipe--now if I only baked! LOL! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super recipe card! Thank you for playing in the Christmas is Coming Challenge at The Crafty Pad this week!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! Love that image!!! Thank you for playing along with us at One Stitch At A Time. Good luck! I hope to see you again next week!!

    - Susan, DT @ OSAAT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous creation - love the addition of the recipe!

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the idea of recipe cards
    thank you for joining in the challenge at the crafty pad this week - perfect for our challenge
    hugs
    debbi

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!