Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, October 7, 2012

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE :: 'A LETTER FOR YOU'



The best part of my Sunday is to introduce you to some of the new releases at Digistamps 4 Joy.

The image featured on this card is  called “A Letter for you” and here is my card with the image coloured using my alcohol markers and a white gel pen:


Here is a better look at the image :



To construct my card I used the following supplies:

cream base card
red CS card mats
floral DP
round diecut behind image
diecut bird (in tree)
satin ribbon
fabric flowers
red flat back pearls


luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

6 comments:

  1. Aw, she is too sweet! Love her and your coloring. Love the die cut, mat, and paper, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, love it, thanks for joining us at Craftymess.

    ReplyDelete


  3. A lovely card, so many wonderful layers. Thank you for joining us on the TIOT challenge, Hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely card with lots of lovely layers.
    Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another super pretty card Jan. Love the cute image. colours really pop! FAB.

    thaks for sharing with us in the Craftymess Anything Goes Challenge.
    Ax

    ReplyDelete
  6. really gorjuss, thank you for joining us at Craftymess challenge blog

    Hugs
    Judie xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!