Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, October 9, 2012

A DELIGHTFUL NEW RELEASE AT BUGABOO STAMPS

Today I'd like to bring you just one more reminder of Fall (in the Northern Hemisphere)with Bugaboo's latest Collection simply called Sunflowers.
  
You can find all of this month’s new releases here!
Below is just one of the  images available today in Bugaboo Stamps' Store used on my card:


I coloured the image using alcohol markers and coloured the flowers in Glossy Accents:


To construct my card I used the following:
metallic gold base card
two different shades of turquoise CS for the card mats
MS border punch
turquoise satin ribbon
stick on gems
offcut of turquoise DP
golden yellow organza ribbon and bow

I hope you'll pop off to the Catch the Bug blog to see the other fabulous creations by some of the ladies of the Design Team.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, love the stained-glass look on this! Beautiful image and coloring, Jen, and I love the die cut edge. :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!