Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, May 11, 2014

VINTAGE THANK YOU CARD

This vintage -style thank you card was made using new papers and a new die :


The die is gorgeous - and I think will be one f my favouite go-to's.  I cut a dk blue CS trellis using the die, and pasted it onto patterned DP  (edges distressed using TH products)  I added some green embroidery cotton  as the creeper and flower sequins,  The bunches of berries are 2mm seed beads, sewn directly onto the paper:



and a translucent butterfly



I used a kraft mat and a cream CS card base.

The sentiment was printed onto beige stock, distressed and popped up on foam blocks.

Thanks for visiting me today

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add my card to the following challenges



3 comments:

  1. This is just so gorgeous Jen! I love the little bunches of grapes and flower vine, so very clever!

    Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and I hope you'll join us again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian
    Owner Dragonfly Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card. Pretty darn amazing.

    So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally awesome embellishments and just perfect for our challenge at Die Cut Divas. So glad you joined us.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!