Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, May 9, 2014

ANOTHER BIRTHDAY CARD FOR CHARITY

Here is another card for charity - for one of the June birthday girls:


The image is from Sassy Cheryl's and I coloured it using Copics:


I added Stickles and Glossy Accents  to the glasses 


and the shoes


and used a peel off sentiment on the die cut tag:


Also on my card are


pink satin ribbon
a clear buckle and a dicut border

Thanks for stopping by today.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!