Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, May 3, 2014

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE :: BRAID AND BOW

I’d like to share a card made with another of of my drawings that is now available as a digistamp in the Digistamps 4 Joy store today. (You can chose a precoloured version, or peg and and png files.)

This one is called

BRAID AND BOW

And here it is, used on my card:



I coloured the image using Copics, and a white gel pen:



To create my card I used the following from my hoarded stash:
white CS card base
fancy diecut - pink CS
round die to cut out the image
pink roses

white pearls

white satin ribbon

Thanks for visiting my blog today.

luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN

9 comments:

  1. Oh wow she is gorgeous and magnificently coloured.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Beautiful coloring and details. Thanks for joining the Dies R Us May Challenge, "Anything Goes"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful image Jen and of course there's that fabulous coloring!! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Team Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully colored Jen! Love the background die.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! I just LOVE pink and white... your card is gorgeous!! Awesome coloring!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The East Wind!!! Good Luck! I hope I see you again for our next challenge :)

    - Susan, DT Member @ The East Wind
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Jen this one is awesome too!! Fabulous colouring, great layout and another great die! Thanks for joining our Die Cuts and Punches challenge at The East Wind! mo dt x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, A lovely card, love the image and the pretty colours. Thank you for joining Crafting At The Weekend this week. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Erin DT & Co Owner x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card! I love how you framed your image with that elegant die. Thanks for joining our first challenge at Dies R Us.

    Graciellie
    Dies R Us Challenge DT
    gracielliedesign . blogspot . com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely CAS card. Thank you for joining us at the ABC Challenge for our 'K is for Keep it Simple' challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!