Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, May 16, 2014

ALL PURPOSE MASCULINE CARD

The image on my card is a 'free adult coloring page from the 'net, and I coloured it using my alcohol markers:


I added some white gel pen detailing :


As I wanted it to be an 'all purpose' card, I didn't add a sentiment, but simply lots of layers/matting and a button and ribbon embellishment.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA  

I would like to add this card to the following challenges

11 comments:

  1. Just had to pop over to your blog to tell you how much I love this card! I'm so impressed by your coloring, it shows how talented you are, and I love this nautical scene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coloring is magnificent! Thanks for sharing at Cardz4Guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card love the colour choice and your scene. Thanks for joining us at ABC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super colouring, a great idea, free pages to colour in. Thanks for sharing your second card with us and supporting us so well at Cardz 4 Guyz. Greatly appreciated. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another superbly coloured image

    Thanks again for playing along at Cardz 4 Guys this week x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you used the free pages, never thought of doing that before. This image is simply stunning and your coloring is phenomenal. Awesome inspiration for everyone. Clean, simple but fabulous. Thank-you for joining us at the CardsGaloreEncore Challenge #5 Anything Goes

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW - this is gorgeous! Fabulous colouring. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles for our Things with Wings challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous scene and gorgeous coloring. Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts this week. Good luck. Maggie DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! Love your coloring it's really beautiful!

    Thanks for joining us at Creative knockouts this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely stunning! Being from Newfoundland I have a weekend for lighthouse images! Thanks for joining us this week at the Sister Act Card Challenge! Hope to see you again next week! Sheena Bv

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card. Gorgeous image. Thanks for playing along at ABC Challenges.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!