Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, May 3, 2014

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE :: LIL URCHIN BOY

I’d like to share a card made with another of of my drawings that is now available as a digistamp in the Digistamps 4 Joy store today. (You can chose a precoloured version, or peg  and png files.)

This one is called

LIL URCHIN BOY

And here it is, used on my Mother's Day tag 'n gift:



I coloured the image using Copics, and a white gel pen:



To create my card I used the following from my hoarded stash:
black CS base
scalloped rectangle die to cut out the image
golf cord, gold bead and orange bow with  a ready-made sentiment sticker

a triangle cracker box to hold a Toblerone chocolate or a bottle of perfume - the embellishment is a little felt butterfly


Thanks for visiting my blog today.

luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN




13 comments:

  1. His so cute and this is a great gift idea.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful job on the coloring! I am sure your Mom is going to love this! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project and nicely done. Thanks for joining us this week for our "Mother's Day Challenge." Come back to join us again and good luck.
    Karal QKR Stampede DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet tag and gift holder! Your coloring is really awesome! Thanks for joining the Dies R Us May Challenge, "Anything Goes"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW what a fabulous image and clever design! LOVE IT! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Team Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    P.S. Love the expression on her face! Priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Mom will love this card! Great job of coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card! Your coloring is amazing! So cute to add the little chocolate to it. Thanks for joining our For Mom challenge at Creative Corner challenges and hope to see you again.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic! Love the image and the coloring! Thanks for joining us at Cuttin and Stampin.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sweet! Thanks for linking up at Cuttin' and Stampin'!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice!! Thanks for playing along with us at Cuttin' and Stampin' this week.

    Tammy S.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your coloring simply amazes me. Another fabulous creation. Thanks for playing with us at Mema's Crafts. Play often..we love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely little project.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Butterflies' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!