Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Thursday, May 22, 2014

MY CRAFTING BUCKET LIST

Do you have a crafting bucket list, or a wish list of items you'd love to have, projects you'd love to make, techniques you'd like to try, etc etc ...


I know I have ,,, and today one of these is realised, well nearly ..... I have been invited onto Mo's Design Team as a Guest Designer for the challenge that started today, and for the next one that starts on 12 June.  But first things first ... Let me inspire you to join the challenge over at Bronte and Bella's Challenge Blog, where the challenge for this fortnight is 


 "New Beginnings" 

(wedding, baby, graduation, retirement, etc.)

and this is my card :


The image featured on my card is the adorable "Monday's Child (b) available in Mo's store here,

I coloured the image using alcohol markers and  a white gel pen :


Used to create my card are the following from my hoarded stash:

white CS card base
green DP
blue CS mat
corner punch with button and twine detail


The sentiment is my own, computer generated, printed on white cardstock, cut out with fancy die and matted onto a blue cs base  There is a little green watering can button tied with twine as the embellishment




Have I inspired you to enter?  Click here to get more inspiration from the amazingly talented DT, and to learn more about the challege rules.

Thanks for visiting my blog today.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add my card to the following challenges:

4 comments:

  1. Wow your coloring is fantastic! What a sweet little boy! Thanks for joining Creative Knockouts Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely thanks for joining us at Paper Crafting Journey..Sue DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this and the little details of the twine too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jen, Its lovely to have you on board as a GD. Sorry I am late welcoming you, I have been on a short holiday.
    Love your card and your colouring is beautiful.
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!