Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, May 14, 2014

HUMOR ME WEDNESDAY WITH BUGABOO STAMPS

On Wednesdays on the Bugaboo Stamps ' blog, we get to share .some fun creations that celeb rate one or other wacky (or serious) holiday.

That being said, did you know that it's National Smile Month soon?

and here is my card to celebrate :


I coloured the Bugaboo image, Make it Snappy – You are my Sunshine, using Copics and added Stickles.
The image is matted onto black CS, the background is a starburst (thanks to my friend Michelle for the idea although I did follow your tutorial), and the base card is black CS.

I added a little peg  adorned with a smiley.  

Thanks for stopping by today.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:



1 comment:

  1. This is really sweet, Jen. Thanks so much for sharing with us. We love having you join us, and I hope you will stop by again soon. Have a blessed week.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!