Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, May 3, 2014

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY ::NEW RELEASE :: LIL URCHIN GIRL

I’d like to share a card made with another of of my drawings that is now available as a digistamp in the Digistamps 4 Joy store today. (You can chose a precoloured version, or peg  and png files.)

This one is called

LIL URCHIN GIRL

And here it is, used on my CARD:


I coloured the image using Copics, and a white gel pen:


To create my card I used the following from my hoarded stash:
white CS card base
green CS mats
printed DP
brown CS fancy circle diecut, embellished with pearls
green layered  flowers and peel off sentiment



Thanks for visiting my blog today.

luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I  would like to add my card to the following challenges:




12 comments:

  1. Jen she is a real cutie pie and so beautifully coloured. Love how you highlighted with the white gel pen. I just cant seem to find a white pen that glides smoothly when writing/drawing with it.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, this is gorgeous, love your image and colourwork :) Thank you for joining us at DIES R US challenge ...

    Barbara
    Dies R Us Challenge Blog DT
    http://carterie-creative.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another smashing card! Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie dt @ THE EAST WIND

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card! I love this image and your coloring is amazing. Thanks for joining the Dies R Us May Challenge, "Anything Goes"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girlfriend, you are on a roll! AWESOME!!! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Team Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice use of dies! Thanks for participating in our "Anything Goes" Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful creation!!! I love the dies that you have used.. Love your coloring!! Just gorgeous!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The East Wind!!! Good Luck! I hope I see you again for our next challenge :)

    - Susan, DT Member @ The East Wind
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that's just lovely Jen! And the die you've used looks great on there. Thanks for joining our Die Cuts and Punches challenge at The East Wind! mo dt x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous. I love the sweet image and the soft colours look so beautiful.
    Thank you for taking part in A Little Bit Crafty Challenge this month.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet card and lovely coloring! Thanks for playing along this time at Creative Fingers! Hope to see you next time too! ♥ Tindaloo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great image, and love the way you colored her. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting for All Seasons for our Lots of Layers Challenge, and Good Luck.
    Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautifully coloured image. Thank you for joining the Crafting At The Weekend challenge, hope to see you again soon.

    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!