Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, May 4, 2014

IT'S ALL ABOUT FAMILY

I love photographs and images that show little rows of houses for beach huts, and my card features an image of a group of four townhouses:

I coloured the image using Copics, and added Glossy Accents to the windows



The sentiment was cut out with an oval die and two heart embellishments were added.

Thanks for visiting my blog today

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add this to the following challenges:





8 comments:

  1. Sweet card love the stamp you have used x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE those little houses, what a great image! Thanks for joining in with the Daring Cardmakers this week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done. Your colouring looks great! And the row of houses is lovely.
    Thanks for taking part in the Daring Cardmakers' colour challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card - that image is just fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! I like that touch of sparkle on the windows. Thanks for playing along with the Daring Cardmakers this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous 'home' card. Love the row of houses and your clever colouring. Fabulous sentiment too. Thanks for joining in with the Dream Valley 'Anything Goes' Challenge. Good luck. Hugs, Wends x - Dream Valley DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful image, and great coloring. Thanks for sharing with us at Come and Get It this week.
    Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fantastic image, those houses are so cute, and your colouring is gorgeous! I'd love to live in a street like that!

    Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley.

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!