Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Thursday, May 22, 2014

A GIRLY CARD WITH BUTTERFLIES


The image on my card is from Delicious Doodles called Fae.  I used alcohol markers for the colouring and Stickles to the wings and butterflies:

As embellishments, I used satin ribbon tied in a butterfly bow, and some sewn on sequin butterflies


The sentiment has been cut with a circle punch.

Thanks for visiting today!

Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add my card to the following challenges:

INKY IMRESSIONS, BINGO (PUNCH, STAMP, RIBBON)




7 comments:

  1. Your image is just stunning and your coloring is simply phenomenal. I love, love, love how you added the glitter too. Thank you so much for sharing your inspiration with us at Creative Knockouts Challenge #38 - Color Show Off

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow it's fabulous! thanks for sharing it with inky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful & your coloring is just amazing! Love that image you used...she's gorgeous!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us @ Inky Impressions & hope to see you back tomorrow for our Anything Goes challenge!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card! Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card love the colours.

    Thanks for joining us at hobbybook designes

    Tracey dt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this card is beautiful with all the shimmer and Sparkle! While we are thrilled to see your card in our Southern Girls Challenge, without a direct link to our Challenge Blog, you won't be able to be considered for the drawing. Perhaps you could add that now??
    Carolyn, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing job with all the little details. Thank you for joining us at southern girls challenge

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!