Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Monday, May 12, 2014

ANYTHING BUT A CARD WITH BUGABOO STAMPS

I love Mondays cos I get to share with you a non-card project that features an image from Bugaboo Stamps.

Today I have made an envelope to match my notelet that features the Bugaboo image called Beauty Butterfly


The 4" x 4" notelet was made by sticking three rows of plain washi tape on the white cardstock before printing the image. I added some gems as embellishments.


I used my envelope punch board to create the envelope, and to do this, you need to cut, punch and score your envelope before sticking on the washi tape.  Then, through trial and error, and some careful measuring, position your image and print over the washi tape.  You can then proceed to fold, and construct your envelope.

TIP
Wait a while until the printed (or stamped) image ink is completely dry - it takes a little longer to dry on washi tape.  You wouldn't want all that work to go to waste just because the ink has smudged!

Thanks for visiting my blog today.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

My project is added to the following challenges

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!