Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, May 25, 2014

A LOVE LETTER TO MY HUSBAND

'LOVE LETTER' is  the themEof  the CAS challenge at the Outlawz today, and this is the card I made to enter:


To make my card, I cut and folded a piece of patterned cardstock (as you see it in the photograph with the gems already stuck on).

The sentiment was printed onto a strip of velum.  I added the two flowers with gem centres and stuck the strip over the cardstock.


Done!
Quick and Easy!
Cleand and Simple
but it has a touch of class!

Thanks for visiting my blog today.

luv n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add my card to the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. What a fab card! The CAS layout is lovely, and what a sweet sentiment! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love the challenge idea behind your card! That's so sweet. Thanks so much for joining in with our 'Things with Wings' Challenge over at Dream Valley. Look forward to seeing your gorgeous work again soon. Hugs, Wends x Dream Valley DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors and the small flowers. Your card is very lovely. Thanks for sharing your work with us at Sentimental Sundays this week, good luck with the challenge and return with the next challenge. Hugs Maja, DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!