Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, May 3, 2014

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE :: ELPHEN PRINCESS

I’d like to share some more of my drawings that are now available as digistamps in the Digistamps 4 Joy store today. (You can chose a precoloured version, or peg and and png files.

This one is called

ELPHEN PRINCESS

And here it is, used on my card:



I coloured the image using Copics, and a white gel pen:



To create my card I used the following from my hoarded stash:
white CS card base
blue CS mats
striped DP
organza bow

layered flowers with sequin centres

beadwork with sequins, beads, and ribbon




Thanks for visiting my blog today.

luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN

9 comments:

  1. She is a beauty Jen and brought to life with your amazing colouring.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovel all your cards with the new stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colours and gorgeous design.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely thanks for joining us at Paper Crafting Journey..Sue DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your beautiful card. Great card design. Love it. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just lovely for our Butterflies theme Jan, thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x (My Grand Calibur candy runs until the weekend here

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful card Jen, I adore your image and the colours you've used. Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts this week for our Butterflies challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card. You have coloured image so nicely... and love the colours you've used. Thank you so much for joining us in our Anything but Square challenge at Crafty Catz !
    Mirella DK
    DT Crafty Catz challenge – Cute and Crafty Cards by Mirella

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty. Love the colors. Thank you for joining our May Anything Goes Challenge at Crafting By Designs.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!