Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, May 18, 2014

A LITTLE CELEBRATION (and a gift for you)

Here is a little card made with a vintage image from  Nicecrane  Designs



Isn't this the cutest little vintage image?  
I decided to make mine a non-vintage card, and I think it works so well!

I coloured it using Copics and white gel pen :


Also used on my card are

white CS base card
pink CS mat
pale blue CS diecut
white CS background
white CS round diecut on which the image was ;printed and coloured
sewn in pink sequins and beads
blue flat back pearls
pink satin ribbon double bow

To celebrate that I am (once again) on the Creative Design Team for Nicecrane Designs, I have been given permission to share this image with you as a freebie.  All I ask is that you take a look at the Nicecrane Designs Store to see all the fabulous vintage designs available AND that you give credit to Nicecrane Designs when using this image.

Here it is:


I hope you enjoy using it as much as I did!

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add my card to the following challenges:

4 comments:

  1. Wowww, Jen what a soft and cute coloring,,,,,so fun,,, so amazing,,,,, I am faaling in lovw with your style......

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun. Like the way u colored. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous make, such a fab little image, thanks for joining us at Ditzie digi design. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your design Jan and your colouring.

    How generous for you to obtain a lovely image for us all. Thank you

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!