Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, May 17, 2014

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE :: PARTY DRESS PRETTIES - POLLY

Four more of my drawings have been released as digistamps in the Digistamps 4 Joy store
This is my card with the image called

PARTY DRESS PRETTIES - POLLY


I have coloured the image using Copics:

  

This digital image (300 dpi) comes in a ZIP file, with both a JPEG (white background) and a PNG (transparent background) file format
 Party dress pretties - Polly
or in a precoloured jpeg image:
 Party dress pretties - Polly (coloured) - Click Image to Close
To create my card I used the following from my hoarded stash:

white CS base
green CS mats
yellow floral DP
spary of flowers, a leaf and some stamens, tied with a yellow bow
flourishes made with sewn on sequins and beads, a rose and some butterflies
The sentiment is a peel off.

Thanks for visiting my blog today.

luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN


15 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous and I love the image and the colours you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jen this is just SO PRETTY ... and again, FABULOUS COLORING! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘MAY FLOWERS’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Team Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card! Your coloring is gorgeous & I love the whole layout. Thanks so much for joining us for our Dies R Us Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning. I love all of the sequins & beads. That image is just darling too.

    Alicia (Dies R Us DT)
    MaxiBelle Studio

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work! I love all of the detail you put into this! Thanks for joining us at Craftitude! ~Shana DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! I spotted your creation at a challenge and had to come take a closer look at the image. I'm so happy I did, as she is beautiful! Dance is my passion and I look forward to soon owning this little sweetheart. Beautifully drawn and your card design is exquisite! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great colouring wish I could do this its amazing. Jacqui from Craftitude

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful creation and colouring!!! thanks for joining us at inky challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Beautiful card. The image is so sweet and wonderful job coloring it

    Thanks for sharing with My Sheri Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. The colors are wonderful and the card divine. I especially like the use of the orange at the waist.

    So glad you could join us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, beautiful coloring and great embellishments too.. Thanks for joining us this week for our "Punches/Dies." Come back to join us again and good luck.
    Karal QKR Stampede DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty card !
    Thanks for your participation at the Paper Creator challenge !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful coloring Jen! Thanks for participating in our Dies R Us "May Flowers" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh this is beautiful, too! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous, love her hair, pretty colours too, thanks for playing along at Paper Creator, good luck, hugs, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!