Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Thursday, May 22, 2014

LITTLE DUTCH BOY

My heavily embellished tag features an image from a set by Nicecrane Designs called A Garden of Friends:

A Garden of Friends


The image was printed onto cream CS, and coloured with alcohol markers


Also on my tag are:

kraft cs
blue cs

blue cs mats
cream, blue and brown cs diecuts
eyelet
ble and cream satin ribbon
blue printed dp
layered flowers
TH distressing

Thanks for popping by today.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add my tag to the following challenges:

INKY IMPRESSIONS, BINGO (DIECUT, RIBBON, BLING)








9 comments:

  1. WOW what a fabulous tag Jen! Believe it or not, I struggle with making tags ... thanks for inspiration! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘MAY FLOWERS’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Team Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really lovely creation, gorgeous layout. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous tag! I love how you've colored the image,it's very beautiful. Thank you for joining us at the Kraft Journal!♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card..love the image and colouring and gorgeous flowers..
    Thanks for joining in with us at “Crafty Little Fairies..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I just adore this tag! The image is great and you have embellished it beautifully! Thank you for sharing this with us over at the Kraft Journal.
    Anitra

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty!! Thanks for playing Bingo with us at Inky Impressions!

    Hugs, Adina

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely tag Jen. love all of the flourishes. great work at adding so many 'girly' embellishment yet still keeping it male orientated.

    Alicia (Dies R Us DT)
    MaxiBelle Studio

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely tag. Very fancy. Thanks for playing along with Inky Impressions Challenge! Looking forward to seeing your creations at our next challenge. ♥ Jamie at CraftyGirl21

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab tag, love the hessian fabric behind the image too - very masculine but still softens the tag.
    Hugs
    Annette - Netty's Cards
    xx
    Proud to design for :
    Crafty Little Fairies,
    Top Tip Tuesday,
    ABC Christmas,
    As You Like It and
    The Stamp Basket.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!