Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, May 7, 2014

A SUMMERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARD

This is a card I made today:


The image is one from Jade Dragonne - one of my favourites, and I coloured it with Copic markers:



The embellishments are

diecut flowers, recoloured and shaded using Copics


shop bought flower, with sewn on beads added
white CS diecut

yellow satin ribbon
yellow pearls
peel off sentiment.

Thanks for visiting my blog today.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add my card to the following challenges:






11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and amazing colouring!! Thanks so much for playing long at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Jen. Love the image and all the embellishments you've used! Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful coloring and the image is just beautiful!!Thanks for joining us this week at CCCB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gasp! Jen, your coloring is amazing and this card is all kinds of fabulous! Thanks for joining us this week at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card! perfect colouring! thanks for playing with "Crafty Sentiments Challenges Blog". Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, amazing coloring!

    PS. I have a wee candy on my blog if you wish to check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have amazing coloring skills; she's gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a distinctive and beautifully colored image! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR STASH with us this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card Jen, beautiful work on this gorgeous image and awesome color choices. So happy to see you playing this week at Crafty Sentiments!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!