Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, May 25, 2014

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE :: 'WHAT A DAY'

This card also features one of  drawings now available as a digistamp in the Digistamps 4 Joy store and the image was released today:


It is called

'WHAT A DAY'

and I used Copics and a white gel pen for the colouring:



It is also available in this hand coloured version:


I used the following items from my hoarded stash to create my card:

white cs card base
green cs mats
three different patterned papers
yellow satin ribbon
layered flower with button centre - seam binding and cord tie
The sentiment is individual vinyl letters - self adhesive
  
Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add my card to the following challenges:


TOTALLY GORJUSS, BUTTONS AND/OR BOWS

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! It's so lovely, the image is fantastic.

    Thank you for sharing it with us at Ditzie Digi Design and the best of luck.

    Anne-Marie x x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!