Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, May 18, 2014

A SCRIPTURE CARD

Nicecrane Designs has a range of precoloured vintage Scripture Cards, just perfect for you to add your own sentiment :

Custom Scripture Cards
and I have used one of them on my card (sentiment not included in the set)


Here is a closer look:



I used the following to create my card:

white CS card base
brown CS card mat
texture print DP - distressed edges 
purple CS mat  - distressed edges
punched/embossed flowers, Coics coloured and distressed
button and bead centres
leaves
sewn on sequins and beads
purple ribbon and bow

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add this card to the following challenges
COMEAND GET IT, BINGO (RIBBON - 3 OR MORE LAYERS – BLING)
SUNFOWER FIELDS, VINTAGE



5 comments:

  1. Sooo cutee, sooo cute,,,,,, love the miniature card,,,,,,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the pretty flowers.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Purple Passion' and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so elegant! Thank you for playing along with us at Allsorts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a beautiful project

    thank you so much for entering the challenge over at Ditze Digi Designs

    Hugs Kerrie
    DDD DT

    ReplyDelete

  5. Super elegant card, great design!
    Thanks for sharing with us for the challenge at Come And Get It…..hope to see you back soon!

    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell in Alaska ~ CAGI DT ~
    http://akstamping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!