Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, May 21, 2014

HUMOR ME WEDNESDAY WITH BUGABOO STAMPS

Did you know that the week of 18 - 24 May is 'NEW FRIENDS - OLD FRIENDS' week?

(nor did I  ...)

So to celebrate this week I have created this card:


The Bugaboo image featured on my card is Make it Snappy - Friends:


To create my card I used the following :

alcohol markers to colour the image
stickles
Glossy Accents
gems
pearls
two different DP's
orange and blue CS mats
white CS card base

Thanks for visiting my blog today.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add my card to the following challenges:




7 comments:

  1. There couldn't be a more fitting image for our Best of Friends challenge! Fun card! Thank you for joinng in with our challenge at Opus Gluei!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this makes me think of my friend Robin and me. We would totally say something like that to one another on one of our adventures! Love it, such a fun card - a smile bringer! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at Opus Gluei and friendly hugs from America to South Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card, love the image and wonderful sentiment. Thank you for joining our blog challenge at SweetStamps.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny cute card. Beautiful coloring with great image. Thank you for joining us at 2 cute ink.
    Hugs,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooo yes.........that's me and my best friend. We say we will always stay best friends because we both know too much about the other (only good things of course....) Great image and I love the way you've put it all together. Thanks for joining the Opus Gluei friends this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun! just love these ladies. Thanks for playing along over at Crafter's Cafe. Monica, DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!