Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Monday, May 19, 2014

A DREAM OF A FAIR WOMAN



i have used ne of the vintage images of the set called "A Dream of Fair Women" from Nicecrane Designs on my card below:


This is a card on a card and I added the following to create it:

cream CS card base
pale turquoise and cream CS mats
cream ribbon
turquoise printed DP
flower embellishment

I added a real feather to her hat


If you untie the ribbon, the mini card on the card front, you can see the inside of the mini card  which has gem embellishments and and a peel off sentiment:


Thanks for stopping by today.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:



9 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Creative Fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card! Thank you for joining Its all about the vintage and beauty challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us at It's all about the Vintage
    elma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! I like the unusual way the top opens. Thank you for playing along with the Daring Cardmakers this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful and elegant ! Gorgeous layout ! Thanks for joining us at Vintage and Beauty -challenge :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow so elegant, thank you for joining us at crafting from the heart, good luck
    caroline dt

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful and very elegant card! The real feather looks great on the hat. Thanks for taking part in the Daring Cardmakers challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely design. Thanks for joining us this week at Crafting from the heart. Good Luck! hugs Angelie

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is lovely and has a very clver design. Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers!
    Leona x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!