Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, July 8, 2014

THANK YOU BERRY MUCH


I think I must be one of the few people that doesn't really like fresh strawberries, but I don't mind the flavouring .....
However, I LOVE strawberry images, especially the Bugaboo one featured on my card - the paper is digital and also available in the Bugaboo Stamps store ..... all in one kit called Card kit - KIDZ - Strawberry

I coloured the strawberry with my Copics, and added Glossy Accents


My sole embellie is a wrap of shiny twine.

Thanks for popping by today.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter the following challenges


4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Crafty Sentiments Designs Jen with your super sweet thank you card !!

    Good luck sweetie !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super SWEET! ;) LOVE the gorgeous colors and the fabulous design! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card, Jen. Great coloring on the focal image. Sorry you don't like fresh strawberries - but that leaves more for the rest of us! Thanks for playing with our anything goes challenge at Crafty Sentiments. Cathy*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm . . . I commented on this AMAZING card a few days ago, but I don't see it, I thought I would comment on it again. As I stated, this is an AMAZING card! But too bad about you not liking strawberries . . . though that leaves all the more for everyone else (me). Well, maybe the bunnies who have been in my garden constantly this year. lol You also did a GREAT job with the sketch! Thanks for joining us this past week at Clear It Out Challenge for our "Sketch" challenge. Hope to see you join us again this week. (and GOOD LUCK!!!)

    Kathy - CIO DT
    UpintheNightwithKat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!