Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, July 19, 2014

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY:: NEW RELEASE :: CAUGHT IN THE ACT


Today,  four more of my drawings have been released as digistamps in the Digistamps 4 Joy store, and the one on this card is called

CAUGHT IN THE ACT

The image is coloured using alcohol markers and a white gel pen:



This digital image (300 dpi) comes in a ZIP file, with both a JPEG (white background) and a PNG (transparent background) file format.  It is also available in my hand coloured version.

Caught in the actCaught in the act (coloured)
To create my card I also used the following from my hoarded stash

white cs card base
red cs mats
western themed dp
red/white gingham dp
blue coloured peel off sentiment
red cs diecut
sewn on sequins and beads
sewn on star sequins
stitched cotton trim



Thanks for visiting my blog today.
luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN

2 comments:

  1. Fabolous project.Love the details with the stars,sewing and ribbon. Thanks for playing at The East Wind and good luck. Hope to see you back the 1st for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at The East Wind xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the coloring - love all the details! Thanks for playing along with us over at Quick Quotes this month!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!