Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, July 18, 2014

BUGABOO STAMPS :: CHRISTMAS IN JULY BLOG HOP

Welcome!


You have landed in Durban, South Africa, and this is the

BUGABOO STAMPS 
CHRISTMAS IN JULY BLOG HOP

There are daily challenges, freebies and store discounts, and we'd love you to join us for a week of inspiration and fun!

If you landed here by way of Min’s blog, you are on the right track.  However, if you would like to go back to the beginning, please start HERE

Here is my Santa card:




The Bugaboo images featured are AKV Santa Presents and Knobbly Knees  Christmas Wagon  and I used alcohol markers for the colouring:


We have a host of wonderful prizes for you to win  :

Grand Prize - Participates in Hop & all Challenges
Free Bugaboo Christmas Set
4 month Guest Designer Term


2nd Place - Participates in Hop & all Challenges
Free Bugaboo Christmas Set
3 month Guest Designer Term


3rd Place - Participates in Hop & all Challenges
Free Bugaboo Christmas Set
2 month Guest Designer Term


In addition, there is a daily challenge prize, and just by leaving a comment below, you could be the winner of one of the images I have used on my card.

Your next stop will be the talented Angela.

Thanks for stopping by, and enjoy the rest of the hop - remember to leave a comment!

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

43 comments:

  1. Hi Jen - loving your card creation and especially that lovely shiny bow adds a special touch to your card - thanks for the hop! have a blessed week! utb01@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Jen. That is a cute card.Love the colors and the gloss. Send that Santa to the south in the USA. We'll fatten him up good with our cooking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Jen. I love the combination of those two images and the coloring is fantastic. Thanks so much for all the hard work you have don to make this years Christmas In July a big success. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like your coloring on this wonderful Santa & Elf Christmas card. Like the ribbon & edging.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  5. ho ho ho...adorable card, love this cute image

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great coloring and cute images! Love the shimmery ribbon for an enhanced Christnas feel, and your layout looks clean, yet not plain.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super fun! Great card!!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun image! You're coloring is fantastic as well! xx
    Ema

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute Jen! Those 2 images work perfectly together!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply adorable...love your coloring and how you have combined the images!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Jen in Durbin South Africa, this is Renee in Manitoba Canada! Love your CIJ card....wish I was smart enough to get my cards started now but I'm such a last minute kind of girl!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun card. Such a happy scene. I love this image and your coloring and details are always so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh, lovely way of combining two Bugaboo-images with a wonderful result!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card,love the images xx

    Great blog hop.

    Traceyx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card Jen. Love the images and of course your colouring. Ursula xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. How cute is this?? Love it! And your coloring is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jen, I'm always amazed by your coloring - you are a true master. What a fun combination of images - I just may be cas-ing this combo :-) Your card definitely puts me in the mood for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very cute card! I'd love to celebrate Christmas in South Africa:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow Jen great image combo and wonderful colouring as always!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your coloring is great! I like how you combined two images. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Jen, I love how you combined these two images. Your card makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the card Jen - such a cutie.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Utterly adorable! I love your colouring - and that gorgeous bow!

    ReplyDelete
  24. So many colors.Your coloring is very nice. I like the bling and the combo. That beautiful shiny bow is the first thing that caught my eye.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Super card. This is wonderful - I absolutely love Bugaboo Stamps (and their generous sponsorship for my CHNC challenges0 - loving this CIJ x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fabulous card and colouring!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is adorable, Jen. Great coloring of the images!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great colouring, what a fab card Jen, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  29. LOVE your CUTE card. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty Hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wonderful card. The gems on the hats are a fun touch to the fab coloring. Where can I hire one of those elves to help me shop?
    TFS in the hop.
    Hugs,
    DebiB

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love the two images together and the traditional colors. I love all the Santa series images.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Fantastic coloring. I never remember to put the white highlights on...looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I don't think I have seen this image before. But, it is one that is going on my list. Your card is absolutely adorable!
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  34. Perfect merging of images, love the colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Cool card with its bright colors! Getting inspired to make Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Great card Jen! Great choice of images to combine!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love your card, I appreciate so much all you do for Bugaboo! Thanks for all your hard work in helping to make Bugaboo what it is! so glad to have you as a DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love the little elf helping out Santa! Great combination of images.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Jen - I just LOVE this card and your merging of images - they go PERFECT together! To echo Tammy's sentiments - thank you so much for all your hard work and all you do for Bugaboo! Your hard work doesn't go unnoticed and we are so grateful to have you as a team member!
    1 3/4 hugs from Michigan!
    Min

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!