Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Monday, July 28, 2014

A NEW CHALLENGE AT SQUIGGLEFLY!

This week's challenge at Squigglefly is

USE SOME TWINE

And this is what I created using an image from James Horvath called Cow Kite  to inspire you to join us :


I coloured the image using Copics, and matted it onto red cs, which was also fussy cut:

I made a bank note sized envelope, and added two small kraft circle diecuts and attached them with brads.  The twine was used as .a closure.



Click here to link to the Squigglefly challenge.

Thanks for visiting my blog today.

luv'n huggzz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA


2 comments:

  1. So glad to have you joining the team! Absolutely delightful envelope and very clever! Welcome to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Jen, great way to incorporate twine in your card! I love the way you cut around the image too - makes for such an eye catching element!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!